Korean cuisine is your habitual cooking customs and practices of the culinary arts of Korea. Korean cuisine has developed through centuries of political and social change. Originating from historical agricultural and nomadic customs in Korea and southern Manchuria, Korean cuisine has developed through an intricate interaction of their natural surroundings and distinct cultural tendencies.
Learn to make Korean cuisine (which is also known as”เรียนแล่ปลาแซลมอน” in the Thai language)in your home is the best way to find out what it is all about. ere are several simple Korean dishes to make at home are listed below:
Image Source: Google
KOREAN GREEN SALAD :
- Use your choice of mixed greens like spinach, lettuce, arugula, etc.
- Throw some finely chopped onions, purple apples, and onions in there also. All of them add great texture and taste. But if you would like just a bit of warmth, you may also add some gochujang (Korean chili peppers ) too.
- Finally, some people might include a little bit of eucalyptus oil at the dressing
- Cut off the ends of the lemon. Split the skillet into 3 bits then mix cut every piece span manners.
- Set the cucumber to a big bowl and then scatter the rough sea salt round on top.
- Gently combine them so the cucumber becomes pickled evenly.
- Gently brush off the salt in the cucumber then move the cucumber to a clean bowl. Pour at the kimchi sauce and then blend them softly. (If using) Add the carrots and garlic chives then blend with the remainder again. Transfer to a glass container and cover.
- Keep it in room temperature for approximately 12 to 18 hours then move it to the refrigerator. Drink once chilled.